Built in 1908, by Bethlehem Steel Incorporated of Baltomre, Maryland (hull #44) as the S.O.C. No. 19 for the Standard Oil Company of New York, New York.
In 1915, the marine department of the company was reorganized as the Standard Transportation Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the S.T. Co. No. 19.
In 1918, the marine department of Standard Company was reorganized as the Socony Mobil Oil Company, Incorporated of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Socony 19.
In 1932, the tug was transferred to the ownership of the Socony Vacum Oil Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1954, The company became the Socony Mobil Oil Company. In 1963, the company was renamed as "Mobilgas" then just as "Mobil."
In 1954, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the McAllister 44.
In 1955, the McAllister Brothers Towing Company renamed the tug, as the Roderick McAllister.
In 1978, she was acquired by Arthur Fournier of the Penobscot Bay Towing Company of Belfast, Maine. Where she retained her name.
In 1983, the tug was by the Selvick Marine Towing Company of Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. Where she was renamed as the Carla Anne Selvick.
In 2013, the tug went out of documentation, her current and or final disposition is unknown.
She was powered by a single 12-567c diesel engine. The tug was single screw, rated at 1,080 horsepower.
(Captain Brian Fournier)