Built in 1958, by Jakobson Shipyard Incorporated of Oyster Bay, New York (hull #231) as the Dalzelleagle for the Dalzell Towing and Transportation Company of New York, New York.
In 1965, the Dalzell Towing Company was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the McAllister Brothers.
In 2011, she was "laid up" at McAllister Towing and Transportation's yard at Mariner's Harbor in Staten Island, New York.
In 2021, the tug was scrapped at Fall River, Massachusetts. She was a single screw tug, rated at 1,600 horsepower.