Built in 1966, by the Bollinger Machine Shop and Shipyard Incorporated of Lockport, Louisiana (hull #55) as the Gulf Tiger for Gulf Mississippi Marine Incorporated of Houston, Texas.
In 1976, the tug was acquired by Defelice Marine Towing Company of Lake Charles, Louisiana. Where she was renamed as the Demarco X.
In 1977, the tug was acquired by the Knappton Towboat Company of Astoria, Oregon. Where she was renamed as the Siegfried Tiger.
In 1988, the Knappton Towboat Company became the Brix Maritime Company of Seattle, Washington. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2004, she was acquired by the SeaCoast Transportation Company of Seattle, Washington. Where the tug was renamed as the Tiger.
In 2007, the Sea Coast Transportation Company was acquired by the K-Sea Transportation Partnership Incorporated of East Brunswick, New Jersey. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2011, the K-Sea Transportation Partnership Incorporated was acquired by the Kirby Corporation of Channelview, Texas. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2016, the tug was acquired by the Coos Bay Tugboat Company of Coos Bay, Oregon. Where she was renamed as the Teclutsa.
In 2019, the tug was acquired by 41 North Offshore LLC of New Bedford, Massachusetts. Where she was renamed as the Sitka.
Powered by two, Caterpillar D398B diesel engines. With Reintjes WAV 1050 reduction gears, at a ratio of 5.31:1. Turning two, fixed pitch propellers. She is a twin screw tug, rated at 1,700 horsepower.
The towing equipment consists of a single drum, Almon Johnson towing winch. Outfitted with 1,800(ft) of 1.75 (in) wire.
(Captain Eric Takakjian, Kyle Stubbs, Jonah Mikutowicz)