Built in 1961, by Equitable Shipyard Company Incorporated of Madisonville, Louisiana (hull #1209) as the Clinton C. Cenac for the Cenac Towing Company Incorporated of Houma, Louisiana.
In 1989, the tug was acquired by The Campbell Towing Company of Wrangell, Alaska. Where the tug was renamed as the H.D. Campbell.
In 1994, she was acquired by the Manson Construction Company of Seattle, Washington. Where she was renamed as the Peter M.
In 1998, the tug was acquired by Captain Christopher Roehrig of the Roehrig Maritime Company of Staten Island, New York. Where she was renamed as the Vivian L. Roehrig.
Named for the Roehrig Maritime Company founder, Captain Christopher Roehrig's Mother. After Roehrig acquired the tug, his crew sailed her 5,400 nautical miles in twenty-nine days.
In 2007, the Roehrig Maritime Company was acquired by K-Sea Transportation Partnership Incorporated of East Brunswick, New Jersey. Where the tug was renamed as the Caribbean Sea.
In 2011, the tug was acquired by DonJon Marine Company Incorporated of Hillside, New Jersey. Where the tug was renamed as the Caitlin Ann.
In 2021, she was acquired by the P and L Towing Company of Miami, Florida. Where the tug was renamed as the Oliver.
In 1992, her original Caterpillar D398 engines where removed and the tug was repowered with two Caterpillar 3512 diesel engines. She is a twin screw tug, rated at 2,400 horsepower.
(Captain Christopher Roehrig)