Home Search Links About Us Updates TBI Store Login
MARY TURECAMO (1957)

Built in in 1957, by Matton Shipyard of Cohoes, New York (hull #324) as the Ralph E. Matton for Matton Shipyard.

The shipyard was later acquired by Turecamo Maritime, and the tug was renamed as the Mary Turecamo .

She was eventually acquired by CB Towing of Boston, Massachusetts where she was renamed as the Albany . However, her current and or final disposition is unknown.

The tug was single screw, rated at 2,100 horsepower.


  • Vessel Name: MARY TURECAMO (1957)
  • USCG Doc. No.: 274648
  • Vessel Service: TOWING VESSEL
  • IMO Number: 6508597
  • Trade Indicator: Coastwise Unrestricted, Registry
  • Call Sign: WCY3441
  • Hull Material: STEEL
  • Hull Number: 324
  • Ship Builder: JOHN E MATTON & SON, INC
  • Year Built: 1957
  • Length: 83.7
  • Hailing Port: BOSTON, MA.
  • Hull Depth: 10.6
  • Hull Breadth: 25
  • Gross Tonnage: 151
  • Net Tonnage: 103
  • Previous Vessel Names:
    Ralph E. Matton, Mary Turecamo, Albany
  • Previous Vessel Owners:
    Matton Shipyard, Turecamo Maritime, C B TOWING INC