Built in 1898, by Neafie and Levey Ship Engine Building company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (hull #911) as the Albert H. Ellis for the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York.
In 1903, the tug was acquired by the Chesapeake Beach Bay Towing Company of Norfolk, Virginia. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1905, she was acquired by the Southern Transportation Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Where she was renamed as the Bohemia.
In 1923, the tug was acquired by the O'Brien Towing Company. Where she was renamed as the O'Brien Girls.
In 1941, she was acquired by an individual named Daniel Boylan. Where the tug was renamed as the Harry A. Collier.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 450 horsepower.