Built in 1942, by Equitable Equipment of New Orleans, Louisiana (hull # 157) as the Lt. Col. John M. Ritchie for the United States Army.
In 1949, the tug was acquired by D.M. Picton and Company of Port Arthur, Texas. Where she was renamed as the Picto.
In 1963, she was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1966, the Moran Towing Company renamed the tug as the Doris Moran.
In 1966, the tug was acquired by the Harbor Towing Corporation of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Harbor Light.
In 1971, the tug was acquired by the St. Philip Coastal Towing Company of Tampa, Florida. Where she was renamed as the Sandra St. Philip.
In 1973, she was acquired by the Sause Brothers Ocean Towing Company of Portland, Oregon. Where she was renamed as the Crazy Horse.
The Sause Brothers Company later renamed the tug as the Tecumseh.
In 1998, the tug was acquired by Gimrock Maritime Incorporated Hialeah Gardens, Florida. Where the tug was renamed as the Gimrock Odyssey.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown.
Originally powered by a single eight cylinder National Supply diesel engine. Rated at 960 horsepower. Sause Brothers repowered the boat with a single EMD 16-645E2 diesel engine. As well as, installed a kort nozzle around her propeller. And, a bow thruster. She was a single screw tug rated at 2,000 horsepower.
(Captain Ron Greger, Captain Russell Shrewsbury)