Built in 1930, by the Foss Tug and Launch Company of Tacoma, Washington as the Peter Foss for the Foss Tug and Launch Company of Tacoma, Washington.
In 1974, the tug was acquired by the Lutak Trading and Stevedoring Company of Juneau, Alaska. Where she was renamed as the Lutak Pride.
She was later sold, and renamed as the Rafe Aaron.
The tug was later currently owned by an individual name Lee Hanson. Where she retained her name.
She is no longer listed in documentation. Her current and, or final disposition is unknown.