Built in 1967, by the Maxon Construction Company of Tell City, Indiana (hull #1027) as the Lady Lone Star for the Builders Sand and Gravel Company of Davenport, Iowa.
In 1982, the tug was acquired by Mississippi Transport Incorporated of New Orleans, Louisiana. And operated by Alter Barge Line Incorporated of Bettendorf, Iowa.
In 2008, the tug was acquired by Ivy Marine Incorporated of Daphne, Alabama. Where she retained her name.
In 2018, she went out of documentation. Her current, and or final disposition is unknown.
She was powered by two, Cummins KTA19-M diesel engines. With Twin Disc reduction gears, at a ratio of 5.86:1. She was a twin screw towboat, rated at 1,000 horsepower.